December 30th, 2010
Another 6 hours of painting today.
I think I’m brain dead. Bet you didn’t know that painting makes your brain dead.
Guess what? It does.
I’m there. I’m pooped.
I just ate ice cream out of the carton for dinner.
I did, however, shower last night. That is quite an achievement for me!
1. Four TV shows that I watch:
- 30 Rock
- Burn Notice (marathon is currently on)
2. Four things that I’m passionate about:
- good food
3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:
- …not so much
- I’m not an idiot.
- Hey, friend!
4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:
- Marriage isn’t like the movies… but I’m 100% sure it’s better.
- Communication is the only way to have good relationships.
- Dish soap is not a replacement for dishwasher detergent.
- Standing up for myself doesn’t mean that I’m a mean person (still working on that).
5. Four places I would like to go:
6. Four things I did yesterday:
- Painted a bedroom
- Painted a dining room
- Bummed on the couch
- Showered (!!)
7. Four things I am looking forward to:
- New Year’s Day (family is coming up and the Winter Classic!)
- Twin cousin’s visit next week
- Caitlin’s visit in 2 weeks
- To get rid of the ugly carpet in the living room and have pretty hard wood floors
8. Four things I love about winter:
- Slipper socks
- snow days
- hot drinks
There you have it, friends! Fill it out if you are also brain dead.