January 10th, 2011
Sorry, alliteration is lost on me for that last one…
It’s hockey niiiiight… in Pittsburrrrrgh!
So let’s make this quick, eh?
Random thoughts throughout the day:
- I like the clicky noises on my iPod because I think it sounds like progress. You know—progression through my playlist.
- Wearing Under Armor on cold runs is good for keeping warm UNTIL afterwards. Then you’re just sweating and can’t insulated against the warmth of your car.
- Sometimes I get really hyper and I can’t stop talking. and I can’t stop talking mainly about how I can’t stop talking. It’s guaranteed to annoy everyone in the room including myself.
- I like to eat chocolate chips.
- Running on packed snow and ice hurts my knees. Won’t keep me from it.
- Sidney Crosby has a concussion..I wonder if he has someone to take care of him. I’d be a good option. I have some nursing history and I live right across the river. And I’m sure Dave won’t care.
- Spinach and vinegar are kind of gross by themselves. Together, they are not.
So I know you’re all interested in this giveaway that I mentioned. I’m just feeling generous so I’m presenting a little Pittsburgh Penguins challenge. It’s not really trivia, it’s just luck.
Dave (my hubs) owns 4 Pittsburgh Penguins players’ jerseys. Name 3 of 4 players’ jerseys that he owns.
One entry per person. Guess only 3 names. Don’t just give numbers, but last names are ok.
Winner gets a $20 Amazon gift card courtesy of me!
If there are more than one correct guesses, I’ll randomly pick one. If there are no correct guesses, I’ll randomly pick one entrant.
I’ll announce a winner on Wednesday night, so you have until Wednesday evening (EST) to guess.
So, I would recommend searching Pittsburgh Penguins hockey players… GOOD LUCK!
(Amazon has nothing to do with this. I’m just feeling generous and I buy everything from Amazon.)