March 27th, 2011
- I crave brussels sprouts.
- Brynna is as just as good of a coffee date as she is a running partner. Glad I have her in my life!
- Running becomes an inconvenience when you’re reading a good book.
- Taking a bubble bath was the best decision I made all week.
- Nevermind, that red velvet whoopie pie was.
- Twelve miles is just as good as 13 on step-back week long runs.
- Grapes are a good dessert.
- Red velvet whoopie pies are better.
- Coffee has been reintroduced as part of my weekend breakfast. I love it.
- I miss my brothers.
- I slept in until 7:51 yesterday. And 7:33 this morning. Yes!
- Spring is a flighty temptress.
- I’m out of chickpeas.
- Worse, I’m out of red velvet whoopie pies.
- I am so cool.
Cruse bros. Represent.
(My little brother doesn’t smoke.)